What is BioWeekSF.com?
It’s been the ONE site that has organized the chaos that is BioWeekSF (aka “JPM” or “JPM Week”). We call the week “BioWeekSF” as there are many additional, important events that go on outside and beyond the J. P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
Just a private investor meeting that began 30+ years ago grew into the can’t-miss gathering of nearly 40,000 life sciences professionals who attend more than 25 events and 80 receptions.
This year, BioWeekSF.com is partnering with Christiaan & Company as they present “The Bullpen,” a weekly preparatory series for JPM Week/BioWeekSF.
Bullpen Speaker Session Schedule (Virtual, Wednesdays, 12 – 1:30 pm ET)
- Nov 2: “The Scout” – Anthony Lozama, Novartis, Medical Director, New Products
- Nov 9: “Pitching is War” – David Dalvey , Brightstone Venture Capital, Managing General Partner
- Nov 16: “Pitching is Karma” – Dr. Prasun Mishra, (WISE) World Investors & Entrepreneurs Society, Board Chairman
- Nov 30: “Pitching is Life” – Kiana Ara , Cardea Bio, Co Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
- Dec 7: “The Strike Zone” – Bryan Poltilove, BroadOak Capital Partners, Operating Partner
- Dec 14: “The Big Leagues” – Scott Moore, Philips, Head of Finance
- Jan 4: “The Closer” – Joe Weber, Haemonetics & MatrixCare, Unicorn Angel
Christiaan Engstrom, CEO at Evia Bio, curates the Bullpen. Follow Christiaan & Company here on Linkedin for meeting information, updates and recaps.
We will also debut the annual On Your Mark guide at the end of November. On Your Mark 2023 lists/links all of the JPM-related events occurring during January, and also includes beneficial links and content to assist participants. Laurie Halloran, CEO of Halloran Consulting, again provides On Your Mark’s introduction, and co-partner Biocom will provide the closing remarks.
To be in this year’s On Your Mark guide, review this information, or contact us for more information.